EPC L Plate Holders
Sayed Shaheen - Shunamganj, Sylhet Sadia Rushmi Huq - Dhanmondi, Dhaka
Hush and Rush - 2 days
Pat your Bat - 4 days
O and U - 1 day
T and D - 2 days
V and B - 3 days
Md Hossain Ahmed Apon - Pomgaon, Cumilla Farjana Anwar - Ishwardy, Pabna
P & F - 5 days G, J Z - 7 days
Hush and Rush - 3 days P & F - 2 days
Measure and Treasure - 3 days Hush and Rush - 2 days
Pat your Bat - 3 days V & W - 4 days
T & D - 2 days Measure and Pleasure 3 days
V & B - 3 days Pat your bat - 3 days
G, J & Z (round 2)
Ishtiaque Hossain Munshi - Cumilla Nasima Khandaker - Bera, Pabna
Pat your bat - 6 days G, J, Z - 4 weeks
V & W - 2 days
Hush and rush - 5 days
Measure and treasure - 1 day
T & D - 1 day
V & B - 3 days
O & U - 1 day
Certificate III in English Pronunciation
Mizan Rahman - Sylhet
G,J and Z - 4 days
V & W - 4 days
1. How long does it take learners to master different English sounds? - Ishtiaque
2. What words or sounds did learners pronounce differently before taking the L plate?
3. How intelligible is the speech of a learner after mastering an English sound?
4. How are the vowel sounds of the learners? - Apon
5. How does one know on which syllable(s) to stress in a multi-syllabic word?
6. What teaching approach is most suitable for teaching English Pronunciation to rural teachers?
7, What are the motivating factors for learning English Pronunciation in rural Bangladesh?